Updated COVID Policy approved by the Board Of Directors on November 28, 2022
- Boulder Chorale requires all Concert & Chamber Chorale singers to show proof of vaccination and at least one booster.
- Please visit the CDC website for information on boosters
- Masks are optional. If singers choose to wear a mask they need to purchase singers masks.
- We follow Boulder County and state mandates. Members may opt to check this website for the community risk level to make individual decisions about whether to wear masks to rehearsals and concerts
* * * * * *
- Singers & Staff who wish to continue wearing masks will be fully supported in their decision to continue masking. We understand this is a very personal matter.
- Singers & Staff are encouraged to follow CDC guidelines and stay home if they have any symptoms of Covid.
- Please notify us if you have a positive test result where other members might have been exposed.
- Please use this helpful calculator to determine if it’s okay to return to rehearsals.
- From the CDC – Quarantine and Isolation Calculator
We will monitor CDC and local health department requirements and this policy is subject to change if COVID numbers increase.